~ Raise up a lamb kindly. Let it nurse from it's mother at least 3 months, then let it play happily and enjoy life. When the time comes, dispatch quickly , thanking God for His provision of this life and the privilege of being able to raise your own meat. Butcher and wrap appropriately.This is the recipe Jim used ( his own ) in preparing our Jacob Sheep lamb chops.
- Combine 1 can of cola ,rosemary,garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in desired proportions.
- Marinate the lamb chops in this mixture 4 to 6 hours.
- After marinating, place the chops in a roasting pan, salt & pepper to taste and roast 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then put fat side up under the broiler until the fat begins to sizzle and is crisp, watch carefully , this doesn't take long . ( don't burn the chops ! )
- Take the chops out of the oven and let rest for a few minutes while you plate the salad & veggies. We like a fresh green salad and Brussels sprouts with our lamb.